Re: bumping clutter's external dependencies for 2.30

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 6:51 PM, Jason D. Clinton <me jasonclinton com> wrote:
If there's some reason to bump that I don't know about, then we can, of course, but everything will need to be checked and I don't have time for that until this weekend.

I briefly compiled clutter-1.2 HEAD and clutter-gtk-0.10 HEAD and tried everything. Aisleriot has some new rendering artifacts but other than that, I'm cautiously optimistic that it would be safe to bump the dependency. It appears to be needed anyway since older clutter-gtk-0.10 doesn't compile against GTK+ 2.19.ish. (Two cherry picks were enough to fix it.)