Re: Call to maintainers: GNOME 2.31 to ship GTK 2.90

> A separate but related issue is that unless somebody plans to update
> gtk-sharp, Tomboy may not be GTK3 compatible this cycle (I don't know
> off-hand what parts of gtk-sharp may be incompatible with GTK3).  Do
> other non-C apps have similar issues, or is this just a problem with
> the Mono bindings?

AFAIK (and please correct me if I am wrong), but the story is the same
for PyGtk; it builds against Gtk-2.0 and not 3.0.

 * What does this mean for Python apps and GNOME 3.0 / 2.31

There is also the case of apps like Rhythmbox, Totem, Gedit, that
support PyGtk plugins

 * Will these apps lose plugin support this cycle?

John