Re: GNOME 2.30 and udisks (the module formerly known as DeviceKit-disk)
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: David Zeuthen <david fubar dk>
- Cc: Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it>, desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GNOME 2.30 and udisks (the module formerly known as DeviceKit-disk)
- Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 18:33:56 -0500
On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 5:50 PM, David Zeuthen <david fubar dk> wrote:
> As announced elsewhere, udisks is simply DeviceKit-disks with a name
> change. FYI, there will be a udisks 1.0.0 release in time for
> gnome-disk-utility 2.30 - until then, people can use git master or
> recent distros like Rawhide or whatever. Also, GVfs master still works
> with gnome-disk-utility 2.28 if you don't want any of the new stuff yet.
David, any chance to bless a git snapshot as udisks-0.99 so that we
have something to keep the processes greased until 1.0.0 ?
] [Thread Prev