GNOME 2.30 and udisks (the module formerly known as DeviceKit-disk)
- From: Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it>
- To: desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: GNOME 2.30 and udisks (the module formerly known as DeviceKit-disk)
- Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 21:41:14 +0100
I was rebuilding from scratch my jhbuild sandbox, when
gnome-disk-utilities failed due to missing udisks pkg-config file.
I tried to search for a released udisks package, but the only one I
found is a git snapshot here.
So, the following unavoidable questions:
* when will be available a stable udisks release?
* we'll automatically switch to udisks as external dependence? (I
* how many modules currently depends on PolicyKit-disks? (just
g-d-u, if I'm right)
* what about PolicyKit-power?
] [Thread Prev