GNOME 2.30 and udisks (the module formerly known as DeviceKit-disk)

I was rebuilding from scratch my jhbuild sandbox, when
gnome-disk-utilities failed due to missing udisks pkg-config file.

I tried to search for a released udisks package, but the only one I
found is a git snapshot here[1].

So, the following unavoidable questions:
      * when will be available a stable udisks release?
      * we'll automatically switch to udisks as external dependence? (I
        suppose yes)
      * how many modules currently depends on PolicyKit-disks? (just
        g-d-u, if I'm right)
      * what about PolicyKit-power?

Cheers, Luca

[1] http://hal.freedesktop.org/releases/