Re: It's Release Notes time!
- From: Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org>
- To: Brian Cameron <brian cameron oracle com>
- Cc: marketing-list <marketing-list gnome org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: It's Release Notes time!
- Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 19:00:45 -0500
On Thu, 2010-08-26 at 18:36 -0500, Brian Cameron wrote:
> However we want to handle it, I think we should be clear in the
> notes that we have a plan in place for managing releasing ongoing
> support for GNOME 2.x, at least for a reasonable period of time.
> People reading our release notes should be assured that if their
> ends up providing only GNOME 2.x for a while, that we will continue to
> support them.
Do we have a plan? Has the Release Team documented this anywhere? I
can't write about it if I don't know about it. :)
] [Thread Prev