Bumping external dep on system-tools-backends

Hi!

I'd like to raise our external dependency on system-tools-backends from
2.10.0 to 2.10.1, which I'd like to release this week if approved.

This is required by the gnome-system-tools to get a more consistent
handling of permissions when changing a user's UID or home directory
path. The GUI (users-admin) needs to be able to rely on a stable
behavior from the backends in order to ask the admin what to do, and
currently this behavior varies depending on the platform (the joys of
usermod...).

Don't bother replying if you agree, I'll update the Wiki and jhbuild in
a few days if nobody is against this. ;-)

Regards