Re: help needed for a prototype

Hi Alexandre

Thanks for the input.

> Have you seen http://lucasr.org/2010/07/24/introducing-the-board/ ?

I find the Board an interesting project. Although it has another
intention, we have a joint vision of a different workspace. Maybe we can
link together to force that part together.

> Have you also seen Zeitgeist and GNOME Activity Journal? They're not
> exactly what you describe but I think it's on the same track.

I already got this hint. The approach of Zeitgeist is to automatically
record the activations, so it is rather passive. DeepaMehta on the other
hand is active in putting things in relation to each other. As a
knowledge worker it is not my intention to let a software construct my
semantic network, because I understand this as a part of my intellectual
work.

Best
Urs