Re: Module Proposal: Zeitgeist

There is the further issue of translation.
The Bulgarian team had prepared a translation to Zeitgeist available
here:
http://fsa-bg.org/project/gtp/browser/gnome/gnome3/zeitgeist.trunk.bg.po
We could not import it to Launchpad because a team member there had
locked the translation. (and we had another team member cooperating with
us who could not help, it seems locking in Launchpad is really
exclusive).
I would really expect a module this central to GNOME to be administered
using the usual GNOME infrastructure. Otherwise there is pressure put on
long time GNOME contributors and our work is made more difficult.
Kind regards:
al_shopov