Re: GSettings and you
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GSettings and you
- Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 14:03:20 +0200
On Tue, 2010-04-20 at 11:04 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 10:50 AM, Xavier Claessens <xclaesse gmail com> wrote:
> > Nice. Just a question: where can I find the code for the "Several fully
> > functional backends"? Especially the gconf one.
> The gconf backend is included in GConf 2.31.1.
> GLib 2.25.1 includes a memory backend, a keyfile backend and a 'null' backend.
and how do you write/install/setup other backends? I see you must
implement the GSettingsBackend class, but how can you set it up so that
all calls to gsettings_* API use it? Via the env var?
] [Thread Prev