Re: GSettings and you
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Xavier Claessens <xclaesse gmail com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GSettings and you
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 11:04:22 -0400
On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 10:50 AM, Xavier Claessens <xclaesse gmail com> wrote:
> Nice. Just a question: where can I find the code for the "Several fully
> functional backends"? Especially the gconf one.
The gconf backend is included in GConf 2.31.1.
GLib 2.25.1 includes a memory backend, a keyfile backend and a 'null' backend.
] [Thread Prev