Re: GSettings and you
- From: Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GSettings and you
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 17:52:09 -0400
On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 11:04:22AM -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 10:50 AM, Xavier Claessens <xclaesse gmail com> wrote:
> > Nice. Just a question: where can I find the code for the "Several fully
> > functional backends"? Especially the gconf one.
> The gconf backend is included in GConf 2.31.1.
> GLib 2.25.1 includes a memory backend, a keyfile backend and a 'null' backend.
Any prospect of a win32-registry backend on the horizon?
] [Thread Prev