Re: Module proposal: dconf

On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 3:23 AM, Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca> wrote:

> Seriously, though -- help in this regard would be very much appreciated.
> I have a whole lot of stuff on my plate right now.

Understood; I think the most important thing to figure out is the
framework and do some easy things like the background, then flesh it
out.  Does libdconf gain a function like dconf_gconf_migrate
(from_key, to_key, flags) that applications call directly?  Does
gnome-session run a big script once?  My guess is for apps we'll have
to do something like the former.   Or maybe instead it's
g_settings_migrate_gconf (MYAPP_DATADIR "/dconf-migrate.script") ?