Re: Module proposal: dconf
- From: Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca>
- To: Colin Walters <cgwalters gmail com>
- Cc: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>, Ross Burton <ross burtonini com>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Module proposal: dconf
- Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 23:23:44 -0400
On Fri, 2009-10-16 at 15:13 +0000, Colin Walters wrote:
> So the question isn't "do we migrate or not", but "how much do we migrate".
Let pragmatism win the day :)
> -- Colin, who long ago wrote the first bits of those scripts, but if
> tasked with it this time would probably write them in something better
> than Perl
Are you suggesting that you might want to be tasked again with something
along these lines? :)
Seriously, though -- help in this regard would be very much appreciated.
I have a whole lot of stuff on my plate right now.
] [Thread Prev