Re: Module proposal: dconf
- From: Cosimo Cecchi <cosimoc gnome org>
- To: Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- Subject: Re: Module proposal: dconf
- Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:23:51 +0200
On Fri, 2009-10-16 at 10:00 -0400, Ryan Lortie wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-10-13 at 13:57 +0200, Cosimo Cecchi wrote:
> > I think having GSettings merged in GLib is the blocker here for starting
> > ports of application to the new infrastructure, as it happened with GIO.
> > So the question about whether we should migrate all at once or not (for
> > 2.30) depends on how soon this will be available in released packages of
> > GLib.
> We came up for a roadmap for this in Boston. We have no fixed times,
> but it's well in-progress. I'd guess a month or so.
Cool, thanks for all the hard work you've put in this :)
] [Thread Prev