Re: Project Proposal: GNOME Innovation

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 6:00 AM, Andre Klapper wrote:
> ...so Bugsquad and developers move it to the correct product.
> Happens sometimes and will always happen.
> In this context I don't see an argument related to this discussion.

I'm of the opinion voiced by Johannes.  An intimidating issue
submission process doesn't mean -extra work- for maintainers to
organize badly filed bugs -- it means that users don't file bugs in
the first place.

If I can't figure out what component might be causing a problem I'm
seeing, I'll just put off filing the bug.