Re: Project Proposal: GNOME Innovation

Mr. Craft,

I think you've hit one of the most important points in favor of the
GNOME Innovation Project, and I thank you for that. It is indeed a quest
for the user to file a bug report. The system is not very friendly with
people who use their computer for simple tasks such as email, web
browsing and music. Now, it is true that people who use linux tend to
have more knowledge on computers than the average windows user, or mac
user even, but is this a reason for turning down a project which will
attempt to create a more comfortable environment for the proposal of
ideas and projects? But also remember not to lose track--this project
does not attempt to replace bugzilla; the project is intended to route
the end-user's creativity to a channel GNOME can access.

Now, I understand that tangible limits have to be created in order to
decide what should be filed as an enhancement bug, and what should be
filed as an idea.
-
Best regards,
Wolter Hellmund