Re: Appearance properties

Le mardi 10 novembre 2009, à 12:02 -0500, Matthias Clasen a écrit :
> On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 11:58 AM, Frederic Crozat
>
> There's plenty of announcements of changes, every day, over there:
>
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/svn-commits-list/

Matthias, this is not a fair answer. It's a fact that changes that
affect the whole desktop have to be announced, at a minimum to other
developers. And the commit list is not appropriate for this.

The change about the setting (so not the one about the tab removal) does
affect our applications because we had to make sure some icons stayed
visible (or that some other were really removed).

FWIW, I think it was discussed/announced on gnomecc-list, in bugs, on
irc. More communication could have been done, still. (And yes, more
communication would have implied a long thread about it, but we still
had the long thread in the end)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.