RE: Appearance properties

I do not see why we are debating about one simple thing. We basically
need one quite simple option where we would like to say 'we want icons'
or 'we don't want them'. Latter could be default if you like. If this
community is not able to implement this simple thing that means that
something is going very bad here.

Beside the fact that GNOME started to be less and less effective
than KDE and as time pass we have to import many of technologies
from them.

Let's we turn the page!

Uros

"Every kind of peaceful cooperation among men
 is primarily based on mutual trust and only
 secondarily on institutions such as courts of
 justice and police."

 - Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)