RE: Appearance properties

I'm also concerned regarding that process. My proposal is that
developers should enable in Appearance menu some configuration
options regarding this issue.

It is not so hard to implement.

Uros

"Every kind of peaceful cooperation among men
 is primarily based on mutual trust and only
 secondarily on institutions such as courts of
 justice and police."

 - Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)