Re: Appearance properties

Le mardi 10 novembre 2009 à 10:19 +0000, Thomas Wood a écrit :
> On Tue, 2009-11-10 at 10:18 +0100, Xavier Claessens wrote:
> > So if you agree/disagree with those changes, please tell your opinion!
> > I would like to know if I'm the only one to be worried.
>
> Well, I'll repeat what I said on the bug:
>
> I agree with McCann, if someone wants to tweak their settings in such a
> way, then it should be done through an appropriate "tweaks" application.
> The interface tab does not contain options that are of interest to the
> majority of users.

Can you please tell me what's gnome-appearance-properties if it is not
to tweak the appearance of the GNOME desktop?

The fact that those options are useless for the majority of users is
highly debatable and should definitely not depend on you+McCann alone. I
would like wider acceptance before.

I definitely give a -1, but if I'm alone then ignore me ;)

Xavier Claessens.