Re: Appearance properties

On Tue, 2009-11-10 at 10:18 +0100, Xavier Claessens wrote:
> So if you agree/disagree with those changes, please tell your opinion!
> I would like to know if I'm the only one to be worried.

Well, I'll repeat what I said on the bug:

I agree with McCann, if someone wants to tweak their settings in such a
way, then it should be done through an appropriate "tweaks" application.
The interface tab does not contain options that are of interest to the
majority of users.

Please don't revert the status of bugs to "unconfirmed". The bug status
is "fixed" since the issue reported in the bug has been fixed.

Regards,

Thomas