Re: WebKitGTK+ as an external dependency

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 3:15 PM, Patryk Zawadzki <patrys pld-linux org> wrote:

> PS: 700 MB limit in 2009 is as good as a floppy :)

FWIW, Fedora is also not shipping the gimp help browser on the live cd
(even though the savings for not shipping the browser are dwarfed by
the savings for not shipping the help content). And whenever we try to
move beyond the cd size limit, we get huge pushback from parts of the
world where cd burners are still much more common than dvd burners.

But that is really a distro concern and should be no means decide the
GNOME html renderer question.