gnome-{desktop,menus,panel,session}, libgweather and libwnck branched for 2.26

Hi all,

I just branched gnome-{desktop,menus,panel,session}, libgweather and
libwnck for 2.26, with the usual gnome-2-26 name.

Note to translators: the gnome-panel branch doesn't contain the string
freeze break. I also had to mark some strings as fuzzy to pass the
post-commit check for po files. This has been done for:

  + gnome-panel: bn, ku (the strings don't exist anymore in the code,
    though)
  + libwnck: ne

Vincent

--