Re: GNOME Menus restructuring

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 1:34 AM, Tomeu Vizoso<tomeu sugarlabs org> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 22:01, Nirbheek
> Chauhan<nirbheek chauhan gmail com> wrote:
>>>
>>> And maybe remove as many settings as possible?
>>>

>> Is this a rhetorical question or a genuine question?
>
> 100 percent genuine question. Not sure where you see the confusion,
> care to elaborate?

Rhetorical question in the sense that the way you phrased the
question, it seemed to me as though you were talking about the
perceived "gnome habit" of removing options at every chance.

Maybe I was just edgy from reading all the FUD about GNOME 3 I saw
everywhere I looked. :)

In the context of Sugar, do you see the GNOME shell becoming simple
enough for use as the Sugar Shell? Maybe that's why you asked the
question?

--
~Nirbheek Chauhan