Re: 2.6.31 kernel requirements for gnome-bluetooth
- From: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- To: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- Cc: release-team <release-team gnome org>, Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: 2.6.31 kernel requirements for gnome-bluetooth
- Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 17:32:16 +0100
On Tue, 2009-07-28 at 18:20 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Le lundi 27 juillet 2009, à 18:06 +0100, Bastien Nocera a écrit :
> > If /dev/rfkill support isn't present, you just won't be able to
> > enable/disable Bluetooth through the menus/preferences.
> So, to clarify: 2.6.31 kernel is a runtime dependency for a specific
> feature and everything else works fine on older versions, is this right?
On older versions of the kernel you just won't get the feature any more,
where it used to be there, but very broken...
] [Thread Prev