Re: (Partial) GNOME 3 status update

On Tue, 2009-07-14 at 19:49 +0200, Jaap A. Haitsma wrote:

> Why don't we remove gst-mixer, vu-meter, gnome-cd and cddb-slave2
> completely from gnome media 2.27. People that want to keep on building
> them can use the 2.26 branch

Not sure if somebody still uses gst-mixer (at least Fedora is using
gnome-volume-control instead of it) but the README here [1] says at
least the other three applications are disabled from the default build
anyway, and I agree with you it's not worth the effort to patch them to
use up-to-date platform technologies.

[1] http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gnome-media/tree/README

Ciao,

Cosimo