Re: New module decisions for 2.26

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
> Perhaps pulseaudio developers could try ekiga before we write a
> pulseaudio plugin for it ?

Lennart's last blog post on the matter[1] indicated that we should be
using alsa--not writing pulseaudio plugins for our apps. So, it should
Just Work... This is how I have been working on a private git branch
for Gnome Games. I didn't see that ticket 23 until now. Quite scary.

[1] http://0pointer.de/blog/projects/guide-to-sound-apis-followup.html