Re: GNOME DVCS Survey Results

On Tue, Jan 06, 2009, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> From what I understand, so far there has been one proposal, from Olav, who
> proposed that he and John implement John's idea of implementing a git-serve
> plugin for the bzr repo server.

 I wonder whether you received interesting ideas in the survey itself?

 As insane as it might sound, I personally wouldn't mind each module
 picking its VCS.  I think common tasks which random contributors need
 to achieve can be documented for all VCS-es (checkout, do some changes
 and commit or create a patch).  Just like various modules are using
 various programming languages or even build systems.

--
Loïc Minier