Re: Time for the annual bugzilla statistics!

Believe me, if I had direct control over it, I'd hire Joanie in an instant. She's an awesome contributor and is the type of person every project needs.

Will

Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
For whatever it's worth:

Joanmarie Diggs works for Sun on accessibility (mostly Orca).

I happen to be a volunteer. :-) I'm very proud of my association with
the Accessibility Program Office of Sun and really enjoy the work I do
on Orca. And I can honestly say that I've never met a nicer, more
supportive group of folks than these. But I feel an obligation to set
the record straight, just in case I ever say/do something that causes
Sun to not feel the same way about me. ;-)

Love the stats, btw. Take care.
--Joanie