Re: New module proposal: tracker

On 18/08/09 16:25, Jamie McCracken wrote:
On Tue, 2009-08-18 at 16:18 +0100, Martyn Russell wrote:
That doesn't make any sense to me either. On its own it is useless then,
at least with the file system crawler it can populate the database and
be usable.

Its not useless if apps like zeitgeist are going to populate it with
their data and then query on it

That's not what I said though is it. If I download it and install it, it is useless without 3rd party applications. With the file system crawler, it at least has *some* purpose and demonstration capability.

The file crawler is only one such datasource but zeitgeist and other
apps can be datasources too

Of course.

--
Regards,