Re: Non-Ported Bugzilla Features (WAS Re: Bugzilla Upgrade Scheduled For August 15-16)

Olav Vitters wrote:
Could you publish the Bzr thing on Launchpad?

Yeah, once the upgrade is complete, I will. I think it's best to have bug fixes run through me for now.

	* Canned responses

This perhaps can be hacked together (we should have everything nicely
done as extensions, but bugsquad won't be happy if there are no stock