Re: Propose new modules for inclusion in GNOME 2.30/3.0

Le lundi 10 août 2009, à 16:45 +0200, Andre Klapper a écrit :
> Tonight at 23:59 UTC the period for proposing new modules for official
> inclusion in GNOME starts.

[...]

> The new modules proposal period will end on Monday Oct 26th at 23:59
> UTC. We expect discussion to heat up about those proposals around that
> time and to reach a decision at the beginning of November.

Just to give some context: in the last few cycles, it appeared that the
date for new modules decision was too late in the development cycle to
properly integrate the new modules in the desktop. We're trying to fix
this with this change.

Feedback welcome, etc. :-)

Vincent

--