Re: Bumping telepathy-glib to 0.7.27 (Empathy needs that version)
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Xavier Claessens <xclaesse gmail com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Bumping telepathy-glib to 0.7.27 (Empathy needs that version)
- Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 13:14:49 -0400
On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 11:37 AM, Xavier Claessens ...
> IMHO setting an exact version as external dep for GNOME only makes sense
> when there is an ABI break.
Declaring a dependency on "0.7.x" would not be correct if empathy
doesn't work with anything older than 0.7.27...
] [Thread Prev