Re: Bumping telepathy-glib to 0.7.27 (Empathy needs that version)
- From: Xavier Claessens <xclaesse gmail com>
- To: "Jaap A. Haitsma" <jaap haitsma org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Bumping telepathy-glib to 0.7.27 (Empathy needs that version)
- Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 17:37:48 +0200
Le jeudi 23 avril 2009 à 12:41 +0200, Jaap A. Haitsma a écrit :
> I just noticed when using jhbuild that empathy needs 0.7.27 of telepathy-glib.
> OK to bump the version in jhbuild and
telepathy-glib as good regression tests and its ABI/API is guaranteed to
be stable. So I think the external dep should be set has "0.7.x". I
always forget to edit that page...
IMHO setting an exact version as external dep for GNOME only makes sense
when there is an ABI break.
] [Thread Prev