Re: dconf

Hi

Havoc Pennington wrote:
On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 8:27 AM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
Schemas are nice, IMHO, so it'd be nice to have people (not necessarily
you) explore this problem space ;-)

s/nice/essential/

It is true that dconf has no schemas, and I don't want for it to have schemas. GSettings contains schemas. These schemas are considered to be part of the application (in the same sense that you would consider a GtkBuilder file, for example) and therefore do not appear in any way in the underlying settings database (that's dconf).

Don't worry -- I'm not totally insane :)

Cheers