Re: Camel ABI/API break on gnome-2-24
- From: "Diego Escalante Urrelo" <diegoe gnome org>
- To: "Srinivasa Ragavan" <sragavan novell com>
- Cc: release-team <release-team gnome org>, desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Camel ABI/API break on gnome-2-24
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 01:14:43 -0500
On 9/29/08, Srinivasa Ragavan <sragavan novell com> wrote:
> Well, I asked Vuntz on the r-t channel, he was fine, but asked me to
> just check on the d-d-l, if any one is affected of this.
You can anyway mention a small list of such API changes later, so if
anyone was using it or planning on using it, they can quickly get back
to what they were doing.
Great news that even more performance work is going on :-). Kudos!
] [Thread Prev