Re: GTK adjustement changes create incompatible behaviour between versions?

> Can we get a precise list of affected applications? I only tripped
> over Inkscape so far but that's not part of GNOME and we'll likely
> patch it up downstream if there's no upstream fix.

For one gnome-sudoku is hit by this. I have a patch ready that will be
included in 2.24.1

We should fix the apps regardless of whether gtk reverts the change or
not. Would anyone object if I set up a gnome goal to check/fix/track
this?

- Thomas