Re: Silly wallpaper hack (or "get yourself a PlayStation 3")

As you say, the current animated background support doesn't do exactly
what you want, but I do have Long Term Plans(tm) for something like
it.

Basically, I want to change the XML format to contain a more
generalized description of backgrounds, including various types of
animations. Solid colors and images and so on, would be first class
objects that could be operated on by operators such as "blend" etc.

But yes, "Long Term Plan" means in that in all likelihood I am not
going to work on it. I'll be happy to review patches though.

Soren