Re: new module proposal: brasero

Il giorno mar, 04/11/2008 alle 22.19 +0300, Nickolay V. Shmyrev ha
scritto:

> Well, both have issues, but I recently checked the current Brasero UI
> and quickly wrote the list that would be nice to do before the release:
>

> 4. Fix a single layout instead of horizontal and vertical, remove
> preview from it, remove filters, remove file chooser. Put burn into
> toolbar.

No, please, filters is useful feature. Just try to add a folder with
hidden files (dot or ~, however stuff that you don't know or remember).
Brasero will add them to filters, without adding to project, and notify
you.

About Burn not in toolbar, check bugzilla, it was a design choice.

> 6. Remove idea of the project (did you ever want to save disc project
> instead of saving the iso image?)

Maybe you want to do so when
      * your blank CD/DVD storage is empty and you want to preserve
        harddisc space (go to shop, buy new blank CD/DVD, burn)
      * you have other stuff to burn in this disk, but you have to check
        with other people or finish to download or similar

Someone, including me, could really like this.