Re: new module proposal: brasero

On 3 Nov 2008, at 08:48, Carlos Garcia Campos wrote:

El dom, 02-11-2008 a las 17:02 -0600, Jason D. Clinton escribió:
2008/11/1 Philippe Rouquier <rouquier p wanadoo fr>
       Hi,

       We'd be interested in having brasero integrated into the GNOME
       desktop.

+1, a wonderful application. n-c-b should be completely removed.

Well, I love brasero and I'd like to see it in GNOME but I also agree
with Bastien that the simplicity of the workflow provided by N-C-B is
very important and probably many users are already used to it.

On the other hand, I know more than one person who never managed to find N-C-B at all, until it was pointed out to them...

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            GNOME Desktop Team