Re: new module proposal: brasero

Le lundi 03 novembre 2008 à 10:42 +0100, Patryk Zawadzki a écrit :

Agreed but I'd vote for dropping the branding ("with Brasero"). If we
aim for integration, the application names are only relevant for
packagers and developers.

Agreed. I confess that even I was not very comfortable with it.

Sure but keep the file browser pane hidden by default (unless the user
enabled it earlier). I can imagine most of the users want to drag the
files they just downloaded from the desktop.

Does epiphany download on the desktop by default? I thought it downloaded in the "Download" folder or maybe it was I that chose to do so... I can't remember since I keep on changing it.

Same comment about "with Brasero" applies.

And again I agree with you. I understand that if brasero is part of GNOME it should be as unobtrusive as possible. It should be GNOME not brasero.
As far as I can remember, someone filed a bug and asked for the name to be added or maybe it was just me that was just ... wrong.

Cheers,
Philippe