Re: jhbuild status for 2.23.x

Damien Sandras wrote:

> Is doing a svn checkout from jhbuild possible ?

It is the whole purpose of JHBuild :)  ekiga, opal, pwlib have a bad
history of breaking because they do not use pkg-config files and have
strict check for precise dependency versions.

This is all based on my deficient memory, but a quick check and it
doesn't look like it has changed; I would be quite happy to be wrong
here :)

If there is no opposition I'll switch JHBuild to track Ekiga trunk.

        Frederic