Re: Module proposal: Empathy for GNOME 2.24

Le mercredi 26 mars 2008, à 17:33 +0100, Sven Herzberg a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Am Mittwoch, den 26.03.2008, 11:34 +0100 schrieb Xavier Claessens:
> > >
> > > Any they won't be.
> > >
> > > Both libempathy and libempathy-gtk use a lot of GPL code from Gossip and
> > > some of the files are not correctly attributed with the authors too I
> > > noticed.
> >
> > If there is errors please tell me and I'll fix authors asap.
>
> Xavier, it is _your_ job, to get this right from the beginning,
> everything else is a copyright violation. You can't simply move the
> burden to others (the one checking if _you_ did your things right).
> Another good reason for my -1.

Yes, it's his job to get it right from the beginning. But it's something
that's hard and sometimes mistakes happen. Let's just fix them. So if
you know of something that is wrong, please report it instead of just
saying something is wrong.

Since Martyn explicitly mentioned he noticed something is wrong, there's
really no burden in saying what...

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.