Re: Module proposal: Empathy for GNOME 2.24

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 11:43 AM, Hubert Figuiere <hub figuiere net> wrote:

>  On Wed, 2008-03-26 at 17:33 +0100, Sven Herzberg wrote:
>
>  > Xavier, it is _your_ job, to get this right from the beginning,
>  > everything else is a copyright violation. You can't simply move the
>  > burden to others (the one checking if _you_ did your things right).
>  > Another good reason for my -1.
>
>  But on the other hand, there seem to be an honest mistake[1] and instead
>  of pointing out what the exact problem is, you just sling mud in the
>  face.
>

>  Hub
>
>  [1] that's my outsider view

>From my outsider's view as well, there seems to be a bit of bad blood
between people related to gossip those related to empathy.  It's a bit
disappointing to see this.  In my mind, empathy is clearly the way to
go, the only concern being the non-LGPL-licensed libraries.  If that
can be resolved (or if there's a clear path to resolving it in the
future), +1 from me.

--
jonner