Re: Semantics (was: Re: desktop-devel-list Digest, Vol 50, Issue 26)

2008-06-24 klockan 00:53 skrev Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen:
> However insulted some people will feel by Wouter's comments I beg; can
> we please stop this thread here?

Sorry, seems my comments were a bit harsh. I should watch my words more
carefully when sending messages late at night... :)

For clarification: I didn't intend to insult anyone. Though I don't use
Tracker myself, most of the software seems of relatively high quality. It's
just that some of the underlying design decisions wrt. metadata were, imho,
not taken with the appropriate mindset.

Again, sorry for the negative sound of my words...

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

did you want me to change? :: well i change for good             -- coldplay