Re: Quick question about requirements for [possible future] module maintainers

Hi,

Le lundi 16 juin 2008, à 09:56 +0100, Toms a écrit :
> Module proposing procedure[1] requires an e-mail sent to
> desktop-devel-list, which naturally means subscribing to it, so one
> can answer any questions raised.
>
> The mailing list is quite active and most of discussions are
> irrelevant to the humble soul here.
> So I was just wondering, if it is ok to unsubscribe from it now, since
> discussions about my proposed module[2] have ended?

We expect discussion to heat up again about proposed modules at the
beginning of july (see [1]). You don't have to be subscribed here, but I
guess you'd want to be subscribed when this will be discussed again.

(Note that you should be on devel-announce-list, which is lower traffic,
so you can know what's relevant to you as a maintainer)

[1] http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentythree

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.