Re: Proposed module: project hamster

> In general, I'd hate for "this app is mostly useless" to be a heavily
> motivating reason for rejection, also... most of the apps we ship are
> mostly useless to most of our users. This one is polished, cute and has
> a sense of humour.

I agree with this -- I don't play half the games, but it's nice that
they're there if I want to install them.

The benefit of the Hamster being part of Gnome-proper is probably more
a benefit to Hamster -- namely visibility and/or exposure.  Then
developers can improve it, rather than starting yet another time
tracking application.  If this little app gets more small-business
owners and/or freelancers using Gnome, even better.