Re: State of gvfs in Gnome 2.21

2008-01-23 klockan 17:48 skrev Reinout van Schouwen:
> If "network mounts" can be re-implemented as bookmarks, I'm fine with
> that, but they should still be visually discernable from regular folders
> as is currently the case in the Location menu.

The 'remote folder' icon might be a good choice. For 'top level' bookmarks,
i.g. those without a path component (only protocol, host, ...) may be shown
using the 'server' icon.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

if it gets you down :: well just don't blame me   -- queens of the stone age