Re: Requiring DOAP instead of MAINTAINERS file

2008/1/20 Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>:
Am Sonntag, den 20.01.2008, 14:26 +0100 schrieb Mathias Hasselmann:
> So let's bring this at some constructive level.

finally, thanks. just wondering why you didn't do that from the
beginning by getting your facts straight before pissing off volunteers
like olav for spending their precious free time on proposing a long-term
fix for the problems we see?
(yes, this was a rant.)

Thankyou,
   I  cannot put into words how much I appreciate the work you
and Olav have been doing for gnome, Andre you have been making all
of our lives easier by triaging our bugs, marking duplicates and closing
small bugs all over gnome - this is really significant.

I know that Olav has a vision and more importantly he is ready to do
the work and implement it now - and he is taking responsability for
alot of sysadmin related tasks for the gnome infrastructure, this
contribution is gold.

In this light I think it would be revolting to force Olav to change his
plans for reasons of personal taste, I think we have the responsability
to be civilized adults and let Olav have his way so long as we dont
find any real flaws in his plan.

I wish I had the time to write more code these days and hope that
my future contributions wont be met with such prejudices.

Cheers,
                   -Tristan