Bump Avahi external dependency

Hi everyone,
yesterday I committed a patch for Epiphany which drops gnome-vfs
dependency and picks up the new gio API from glib 2.15.
Epiphany used GnomeVFSDNSSD to discover local network servers via
Zeroconf, and I replaced that code using the avahi-gobject binding,
available from version 0.6.22. As the minimum avahi version listed in
the external dependencies page is 0.6.17, should we bump it to 0.6.22?
Note that the dependency is optional, as the Avahi code in Epiphany can
be turned off with a configure switch.

Regards,

--
Cosimo